Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween Crop {at Scrapaganza!}

A week ago, the old scrapbook store I use to work at was having a Halloween scrapbook crop. It was from 10:00 am until 12:00 pm. I thought what a great day to force myself to get a lot done! That being said, I asked my scrap buddy and of course friend if she wanted to go. We of course spent the first hour talking, another grand total of an hour probably snacking, walking around the store, and eat lunch, and then of course spent about 6-7 hours scrapbooking. We were able to get so much done and were home at a decent time! I left by 8:30 and felt good about what I had accomplished! Here are all my layouts!



{Totally not my colors, BUT I love it!!!} 

{The whole point in the quote on this LO was because Luke's hand is on Breckon's head, not that you can see it! grrr} 




{I still have to add the journaling on the card with the owl for this one}

No comments:

Post a Comment